Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Extreme Curves Leigh-d How Can I Lose Weight And Eat Healthy W/o Going Through An Extreme A?

How can I lose weight and eat healthy w/o going through an extreme a? - extreme curves leigh-d

I am 23 and have always been thin, but everyone in my family is not overweight, but obese. My mother was like me and then I went with my SIS and took a lot of weight for a long time.

Recently, it has lost much weight and size is back to her children before, but I think it's because she has your diet is no different to smoke cuz it does not seem to have.

I've always been a size 0-2, but I always had curves and I knew I could gain weight. I am now a size 4 and it is still thin, but I noticed that my stomach a little (not begun to dig a lot, but larger than before) My hips are developed, and although no trouble when I bare, I can say , signifigant difference.

It is difficult for me to change my eating habits, but I've never likead lots of butter and hate and some things never fattening May still on my diet, but I need a solution that is used to kill me, as I never workout because he had to do before. Has anyone a method?

0 comments:

Post a Comment