Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Show Image Of Boxxi Game How Can I Make My Own Myspace Layout With My Own Images And Not Have It Be Tiled Or Show Too Small An Image?

How can I make my own myspace layout with my own images and not have it be tiled or show too small an image? - show image of boxxi game

Many generators and MySpace, I can not find that I was trying to show you a picture that fills the entire page ... When I load the image in the middle of my side, but it is too small .. I do not want the look of the tile .. Please help?

3 comments:

CHEYENNE... said...

To www.whateverlife.com
use their generators;
and the code that says:
background-position: fixed attachment as "at his side.
So it should look like:

background-color: 000000;
background-image: url;
background-attachment: fixed;
background-position: bottom left;
background-repeat: repeat-y;
border-width:;
border-color: FFFFFF;
border-style: solid;
padding-left: 0px;
padding-left: 0px;


something like that:)
Good luck.

(the only part of the code) is

CHEYENNE... said...

To www.whateverlife.com
use their generators;
and the code that says:
background-position: fixed attachment as "at his side.
So it should look like:

background-color: 000000;
background-image: url;
background-attachment: fixed;
background-position: bottom left;
background-repeat: repeat-y;
border-width:;
border-color: FFFFFF;
border-style: solid;
padding-left: 0px;
padding-left: 0px;


something like that:)
Good luck.

(the only part of the code) is

Sean said...

Use an image editor to resize it to whatever your monitor.
I think his Somewhere over 1200x900 or something in me. Just keep tinkering until it works.
If you do not have a publisher, I think paint.net and GIMP are freeware and are doing well, stuff like that.

After opening the image, go to "Edit" or one of the tabs and should not be an option to resize.

Post a Comment