Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hiv Symptoms Next Day Do I Have HIV Symptoms ? Please...?

Do I have HIV symptoms ? Please...? - hiv symptoms next day

Hey yall Arijana I am, I am 18 and a virgin. Recently I met a man with a lot older than me. I regret that I too was afraid decirle''no''y gave him a *******, protection.While was not with him, I had a cold night and the day before. I do not have oral sex on him have some small scars around the mouth. After returning to the refusal to provide him another ********, mad and I left.When a headeache had, and I think a little fever, but I wept for all that.The next day I had my days with a flu I had before .. And I read all these symptoms of HIV and I'm going crazy because I almost all of them do not know if the stress .. Since I spend nights crying.I also read that the wounds of the body are common, while we were together, he bit me so hard in my throat, chest, arms, I look like someone punched me, because there are large blue, combination of violet and red, and in some places you can see their teeth marks, so I can not lift his left arm, it hurts very much, so I do not know WITCH Pain is a symptom o''su minutes obra''El ..... PINC I am responding a little bit in my body, and thinking the worst, I know the pain is real and halucinate.I witch witch I am very confused and scared, because it is an ideal candidate for HIV in prison, and not cocaine many women .. But none of them are affected, and she is healthy and back .. The worst things are never visible. For the first time in my life, I pertified m pertified.I "because if ... if .. if I did not, I am a virgin, I have not even had sex, and just this once .. But that's all you need, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment