Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blue Bandana Shoes How To Poof Hair? 80s Style. Help Pleaseee?

How to poof hair? 80s style. help pleaseee? - blue bandana shoes

and tomorrow it's back for 80 days a week. Until now I have sticky bright blue-green. Gray heaters. High Heels. This wind jacket like my father gave me a really cool parachutes and the like. Astronavigation said transmission body in it. and neon colors. So I have big blue earrings and a blue scarf to go through my forehead. But I need help with my hair. I want to .. pufffy page as soo great ..


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dr6f7r & ...


I know they need a lot hairsprayy and hair dryer ..

4 comments:

♥Jayy♥ said...

Back to the hairstyle.
Heres how ....
take a piece of hair on his head, a comb and comb back litterly. What about the crown. Now he is Poofy and gnarled and should this great region and Volumouse. do not comb the knots, but with your fingers and how the hair of his head. Hope that helps!

blackcat said...

Why not go with the hairstyle that you created in the image very 80's

kouklaso... said...

80, I attended a celebration ... Search on youtube .... Fake Falcon You look great!

Reema P said...

or U can buy a wig from Party City

Post a Comment