Saturday, January 9, 2010

Outside Dog Runs I Have Burrs In My Backyard And My Dog Runs Outside, Brings Them In And Licks Them. Why?

I have burrs in my backyard and my dog runs outside, brings them in and licks them. Why? - outside dog runs

My American Eskimo (2 years) is running in my backyard and with a staff of ridges back (balls) is very difficult. Lick on them and away from the mother. I say no, and then take them do it again. I had him go into the garden, without a leash! (We have a fully fenced yard). Someone knows why he did this? I would guess is why it hurts to lick?

Any advice to stop on the best way?

6 comments:

mojo1969 said...

I KNOW THAT ridges hulls have a flat in helping them, that a dog if you have been bitten by snake. To plant the dog outside and eat. EXCEPT THAT I DO NOT KNOW, SORRY rather help LUCK.

Nedra E said...

Half of all come with ridges. I sit with a comb and a rake to remove. Your dog is just trying them out.

What do I do not confine the dog. It is necessary to get rid of, plants with burrs. What to do, or hire a gardener to do. Burr can cause as much from this point in the skin and infection is hidden, it may not be enough.

Saying no is not working, get out because he just tried. It is fun to play. It is not known where the boats gathered. I just have to get rid of. -! --

SayWhat YouNeed ToSay said...

You must find a way to get rid of ridges. If not, you have the burrs out of your skin every time he comes in brush. He bites because they are sharp and stay there - it hurts! Did you get all over the body when they were stuck for you, saving you? No, he would try to remove them. And the only way is to get out of the tongue and teeth.

Let's go help them, or burrs.

Shelby K said...

Burrs are not bad, but the dog feel the strength of their entangle ....... Dogs lick because saliva has several components, which decompose between peak and ridge still leaking out of the strawberry.

Patio kill the use of poison, the sums are only the dry autumn and choose to make your dog more often.

Jo said...

Some people adjust lawn care, get rid of the label, or a do-it-yourself book and organize your backyard, you can walk around your dog outside without smearing.

Tony Dearest said...

I believe the name (politically correct) for your dog is America Inuit Dog.
As Zimbabwe Ridgebacks.

Post a Comment