Thursday, January 21, 2010

How To Fix Cable Cords That Have Been Cut Help! My TV Is Having Some Serious Issues!?

Help! My TV is having some serious issues!? - how to fix cable cords that have been cut

Ok, I saw TV-out before his death, but not quite. So for several months, my TV has this weird thing sometimes where it is stopped at random for a bit flash, then begin. But last night, when he cut in front, so that this strange buzzing and the screen as he was one of my vocal cords connected in some way. So I checked and everything was in order. Then, when, after 2 seconds, turned back, the screen and the green light or something, I do not know, maybe it was blue, but either way, this line is now horizontal in the middle, where you can see, there is a picture, but the line is so thin that one can not say what it is. Oh, and I still have it, then not all of television. Has anyone seen something like that? My TV is broken or there is a way to fix this problem? PS This is not an HD or plasma.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Several years ago I had to do a Sony. A single line in the middle, the rest was blue or black, I do not know. The CRT is dead. End of television.

Anonymous said...

Several years ago I had to do a Sony. A single line in the middle, the rest was blue or black, I do not know. The CRT is dead. End of television.

Anonymous said...

She looks like a tube require the new picture. Back when everyone used to replace the tubes themselves and the TV picture even years later. Good luck with that today ...

Post a Comment