Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is It Rude To Remove Tag On Facebook Not To Be Rude When Removing A Tag On Facebook?

Not to be rude when removing a tag on facebook? - is it rude to remove tag on facebook

I was recently in some of the pictures I see no use FB much to think about, but I wonder if, when you remove the labels from the friend that made me a notification or something else ... In general, it would be a great thing, but in this case it might be offensive if unmarked (irrelevant, but that's why I ask). Thus, if and when that happens, you will be notified through the provision of new or updated?
Thank you!

10 comments:

the one and only said...

untagged friends if you are warned:)

Jay said...

Delete them and they simply do not send an e-mail about the first time. If you try to return the label and then send the message that are not well marked.

Dean said...

without informing them all. The message does not occur if you label. However, if you just want the random photo you'll notice that your car was not marked seen.

Crawford... said...

No news available

Lanie-Lo... said...

I removed the labels from me the whole time. It is not rude. You receive a message anyway.

Evan said...

Do not you think it will be shown in May, but will be easier to ask for the removal. :)

MS. FlaShing LightS said...

Simply remove the labels, nobody knows. No big deal

Justine N said...

No, I day a few times and not let send to your friends.

Nithya said...

no one knows who did the same.
DONT just comment and say: "I see ewwww so bad."
cuz then theyll u know urself labeling.
secretly.

Silence Is Golden said...

No, by God, Facebook is so full of drama.

Post a Comment