Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mens Days Of The Week Boxer Shorts My GF Delayed Menstruation For 4 Days, It Is Possible Shes Pregnant?her Last Mens Was Last Dec 22?

My GF delayed menstruation for 4 days, it is possible shes pregnant?her last mens was last dec 22? - mens days of the week boxer shorts

Sex, 22 December, the day was his last day of menstruation, after a few weeks back and have sex. Cycle has already exceeded delayed, it was for 4 days.
It is possible that she is pregnant?
so worried, please help

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very likely that she is pregnant. You should get tested. If not, you might agree too late because of stress. It may delay period. I know it's mine. Note that if you are not willing to father to be, then use protection and you can avoid these shocks! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

If it is possible that it needs to perform the test to be sure!

Anonymous said...

My last period was also the 22nd December, and when its time to come ..... is the problem. pregnant, I just found out I was pregnant a week ago:) Why not a test? is the next best step for you! Good luck! They keep me informed:)

Post a Comment