Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sore Skin All Over No Rash Dry, Itchy Red Skin Around Groin Area?

Dry, itchy red skin around groin area? - sore skin all over no rash

It is very unpleasant for me to ask you, please think about it. But I would ask for help if something serious.
A year ago I developed a rash similar to the red area in the groin. Only in a small circle around the bar. I have sensitive skin, so I thought I had the wrong cream hives and asked there arrived. I ignored him, but he quickly became angry. I guess they sleep, because then scratched, because it very itchy.
When I am on my skin rash, itching is dry and flaky, and when I awoke the next morning, I think it is scratched.
I have tried aloe creams, all to appease the, but nothing works! It gets worse: Now more than ever, my groin area, itching and pain is also at the same time.
I'm thirteen years old and I never had sex. I am ashamed to tell my parents, I do not know what to do!
Enjoy it was very uncomfortable for me, and in May for me. If you'll get no answer, I say my mother.
Please answer me, however, seems complicated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment